Thursday, May 31, 2012

Storm (Elementals #1) by Brigid Kemmerer


Earth, Fire, Air, Water – they have more power than you dream.

Ever since her ex-boyfriend spread those lies about her, Becca Chandler is suddenly getting all the guys—all the ones she doesn't want. Then she saves Chris Merrick from a beating in the school parking lot. Chris is different. Way different: he can control water—just like his brothers can control fire, wind, and earth. They’re powerful. Dangerous. Marked for death.

And now that she knows the truth, so is Becca.

Secrets are hard to keep when your life’s at stake. When Hunter, the mysterious new kid around school, turns up with a talent for being in the wrong place at the right time, Becca thinks she can trust him. But then Hunter goes head-to-head with Chris, and Becca wonders who’s hiding the most dangerous truth of all.

The storm is coming . . .




 My Thoughts:

I just love elemental books. They are so awesome!!!! So this book alternates between Becca and Chris. I'm glad it's wrote like this so we can also see whats going on with Chris's brothers.

After Becca leaves her self defense class she discovers two guys beating on some poor guy. She doesn't know what to do but get in her car and run them down. What she didn't know was that after saving him, her life would never be the same. Conflict also arises when new kid Hunter starts attending her school.

Becca- I liked her but she was just so clueless sometimes, I mean ugh. How can you miss the signs, open your eyes. I do like how she stuck to her guns with dealing with Micheal.
Chris- I like him but I didn't really like him. He doesn't speak his mind and his FEELINGS. I started to warm up to him at the end. He Finally takes charge.
Hunter- I didn't like him from the start. It was nothing to do about the way he dresses. He just gave me the creeps.
Micheal- I don't really care for him and the way he acts, but I understand why he is like that. He does what he had to do to keep his family safe.
Gabriel- He is a player, no other way to put it. I thought he was real hot, despite his differences. He spoke his mind and he isn't afraid to do things. I think I liked him best out of all the brothers, that's just me, I like the bad ones ;)
Nick- The good twin. I don't really know what to say about him, he really didn't make an impression on me.

All in all this book was awesome. It was a great story that kept me interested. I'm now going to try and get my grubby little hands on the others.

<3<3<3<3<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....