Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #46


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share the books we are adding to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 
Hey peeps, it’s Stacking the Shelves time again. I didn't post after Christmas because well Christmas was exhausting. lol I did get some things in the mail but I have yet to buy any books with my GC money *gasp* I know right, I have a loose screw somewhere. But Ryan got a lot of goodies from giveaway and me. *wink* lol She loved the books I got her.  :D And don't forget to show us some love by leaving us a comment and leaving a link to your STS. Read on peeps, read on!!!!!




Tiffany’s Stack

Won: Swag/Books

Swaggity Swag!!! Thank you Susan Kaye Quinn

Swaggg!!! Thank you Jenna Bernel & Bookshelf Confessions

The Fine Line by Alicia Kobishop


Swag!! Thank you Jennifer Snyder

Dark Shore by Kevin Emerson




Ryan’s Stack

For Review:

Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich 
In a Heartbeat by Josie Cara




Jet by Jay Crownover


Undying by Valerie Grosjean

Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen


Gifted:

The Darkest Path by Jeff Hirsch (From her Nephew)
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis (from ME)
Raksha by Frankie Rose (From ME)


Won: Swag/Books

Clicks by Amy Evans






Traded:


Nightshade by Andrea Cremer






                                    photo RyanFOXBIGGER_zpsebe33d61.png  photo Signatureforkevin_zpsbc37071f.png

10 comments:

  1. Great haul!!! I haven't heard of many of these, but I've seen lots of positive reviews for Not A Drop to Drink and The Darkest Path.
    I hope you like all of your new books :D
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/01/stacking-shelves-69.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! and it was really hard giving her Not a Drop to Drink when I really want to read it. LOL But I'm a great friend. ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. WOW. I love all the swag that you got. You guys got a lot of amazing books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are giddy with excitement!!!!!!! lol

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wow, look at all the swag! I'm waiting on my copy of Stolen Songbird. Enjoy! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stolen Songbird was AWESOME!!!!!! I read it after Ryan finished. But yeah you are going to love it.

      Thanks for stopping by..

      Delete
  4. Look at all that swag *drooling* Great haul. Enjoy & happy reading.
    Check out My STS

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a swag hoarder lol but don't worry we have LOTS of extra that will be in future giveaways. :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great haul! You've got lots of amazing swag this week as well. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta love swag! ^_^

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

WE CRAVE INTERACTION. Well, that sounded desperate..lol.. ;) Leave a comment, crack a joke, ask a question, or just share something fun. Don't matter to us... as long as there is no SPAM or HATE. ): Unless it's the food- spam. We love that....